Penile Enlargement Cost & Payment Options
Penile Enlargement Cost
The cost of a procedure varies with client requirements. To determine your requirements and associated procedure cost, contact us to reserve your initial, complementary consultation with Dr. Elist.
Costs are all-inclusive, and include:
• A consultation session to comprehensively explain the procedure and procedure options
• Dr. Elist (the surgeon)
• Surgical assistants
• Operation room services
• An anesthetist
• All follow-up visits
We also offer discounts on hotels.
Cost & Finance Options
Some procedures may be covered or partially-covered by insurance. Contact us to determine if your insurance will cover all or a portion your procedure. We also offer several financing options.
• Major credit cards (American Express, Discover, MasterCard, and Visa)
• Cashier checks
• Personal checks
Full payment is required before a procedure can be performed..
Financing Options For Penis Enlargement Patients:
CareCredit® is specifically designed to finance medical procedures, particularly those not usually covered by insurance. This allows you to have the procedure you need or want now, and pay for it over time.
CareCredit® Extended Payment Plans
- You can finance procedures ranging from $1,000 to $25,000
- Payments can be made over 24, 36, or 48 months
- 14.90 percent interest rate
- Payments can be as low as $27 per month on a $1,000 balanceClick to Apply Online! Apply by Phone: 800-859-9975
- Convenient minimum monthly payments: These are usually much lower than an installment loan. Your minimum payment decreases with every payment you make, unless you add more procedures, which you may do. Call our office for details.
- Quick and simple application process: There is no need for proof of income, job verification, providing tax returns, and other inconveniences and documents normally associated with seeking credit. You may be required to submit additional information for higher credit limits.
- Quick credit decisions
- Accepted by physicians everywhere: The MedMoney program is available in all 50 states.
- Physician pre-payment: many physicians require prepayment of your medical procedure–Cosmeticredit can pay the doctor up to 30-days prior to your procedure.
- No evasive verification processes: This option keeps your procedure private–away from your employer and co-workers.
- Credit line for your procedures: This may be used and reused for multiple procedures (you may have to submit additional information for higher credit limits).
- No multiple page installment loan documents to sign or term-loan loan documents to contend with.
- No down payment required on procedures using MedMoney.
- Longer Terms: MedMoney credit card accounts offer you longer terms than most other financial institutions.
- Preserve your current credit: Keep your other lines of credit intact in case of financial emergency. The MedMoney credit card has no prepayment penalty and allows you to make more than the minimum payments as your cashflow allows.
- Click here to view the FAQS section.
- Download a Printable Application Here or Apply Online.
Dr. Elist's patients who are interested in male enhancement can get a loan for up to $35,000.Click Here to Apply Online!
Fill This Form to Contact Male Enhancement Centers
Need more information? Need to know if you are eligible for penile enlargement surgery or not?
Need to consult with Dr. Elist? Or simply need to know how much it costs?
We reply within 24 hours ! You can also chat with our male enhancement consultant live within Our Working Hours !!
Our profiles in social media: