The cost of a procedure varies with client requirements. To determine your requirements and associated procedure cost, contact us to reserve your initial, complementary consultation with Dr. Elist.
Costs are all-inclusive, and include:
• A consultation session to comprehensively explain the procedure and procedure options
• Dr. Elist (the surgeon)
• Surgical assistants
• Operation room services
• An anesthetist
• All follow-up visits
We also offer discounts on hotels.
Some procedures may be covered or partially-covered by insurance. Contact us to determine if your insurance will cover all or a portion your procedure. We also offer several financing options.
• Major credit cards (American Express, Discover, MasterCard, and Visa)
• Cashier checks
• Personal checks
Full payment is required before a procedure can be performed..
CareCredit® is specifically designed to finance medical procedures, particularly those not usually covered by insurance. This allows you to have the procedure you need or want now, and pay for it over time.
CareCredit® offers two basic types of plans:
CareCredit® No-Interest Plans:
- Minimum monthly payments are low
- Payments can be spread out over 3, 6, or 12 months
- You pay no interest if you pay off your balance on time
CareCredit® Extended Payment Plans
- You can finance procedures ranging from $1,000 to $25,000
- Payments can be made over 24, 36, or 48 months
- 12.96 percent interest rate
- Payments can be as low as $27 per month on a $1,000 balanceClick to Apply Online! Apply by Phone: 800-859-9975
Dr. Elist's patients who are interested in male enhancement can get a loan for up to $35,000.Click Here to Apply Online!